Owner, Charlie Buck has been involved with producing powerful race engines for 30 years. Buck Racing Engines has been in existence for 16 years on it's own with various championships and milestone accomplishments respectively. Our great staff with unparalleled know how and dedication to precision horsepower goes far into the racing future! Please take a few minutes and browse our website to learn more about what we produce.
- John Vergotz, Winner at Thompson Dragway and Pro Modified Track Champion
- Howie Adams was the Winner at Sunday's $15,000 Mini Million Race at Piedmont Dragway
- Matt Smith & Scotty Pollacheck were both Semi-Finalist at NHRA Dallas Fall Nationals
- Chris Rini, Runner-Up at Big Dog Thursday, Sept 4, 2014
- July 13, 2014; John Prime wins Top Sportsman at Super Chevy Show in Maple Grove, PA. Driving his 1968 Camaro, .007 RT, 6.784 ET @ 204.85 MPH
- Chris Rini was Runner-Up at the Snowbird Nationals in Bradenton, FL. Cecember 7, 2014
WELCOME TO BUCK RACING
BUCK RACING HIGHLIGHTS
Fast Frank Wins Points Championship
October 25, 2014; Killer Instinct Racing, Fast Frank Cersosimo #1 Qualifier (3.88 ET @ 193.54 MPH), Runner-Up and Won the 2014 Pro Mod Heads Up Madness Points Championship at Bradenton, FL.
Chris Rini Runner-Up at PDRA
Chris Rini was Runner-Up in PRO NOS class at the PDRA Virginia Motorsports Park, on October 12,2014
EOPM at Atlanta Dragway
Chris Rini, Winner and Charles Carpenter, Runner-Up at the EOPM and NOPI nationals Race in Commerce, GA September 20, 2014