Owner, Charlie Buck has been involved with producing powerful race engines for 30 years. Buck Racing Engines has been in existence for 16 years on it's own with various championships and milestone accomplishments respectively. Our great staff with unparalleled know how and dedication to precision horsepower goes far into the racing future! Please take a few minutes and browse our website to learn more about what we produce.
- 11-9-13, Congratulation to Chris Rini, the winner at the final Zplus Big Dog, at Piedmont Dragway, Julian, NC
- 10-27-13, Matt Smith was the Winner in NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle at the Toyota Nationals in Las Vegas, Nevada. Matt Smith (Viper Motorcycle Company Buell)
- 10-12-13, John Vergotz #1 Qualifier at Thompson Dragway PA. Asphalt Wars.
- 10-6-13, Matt Smith was the Winner in NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle at the Auto Plus Nationals in Maple Grove, PA. Matt Smith (Viper Motorcycle Company Buell) 0.004 R/T, 6.936 ET at 193.32 MPH in the final round. Smith added another win to his total with a quick reaction time and quick trip down the quarter mile. He led this one from start to finish for his third win this year and 16th of his career, and has been runner up four times.
- 10-6-13, Dale Smith, Winner Top ET at Piedmont Dragway, IHRA Divisional 1 Team Finals race, put together a near-perfect run in the finals to take the win home for MIR, posting a .001 reaction time with a 4.812 ET on a 4.80 dial at 144.11 MPH.
- Matt Smith, Winner in NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle, September 29, 2013 at the Midwest Nationals in St Louis, MO Runs 6.892 ET @ 195.96 MPH in the Final, Now #4 in the Countdown
WELCOME TO BUCK RACING
BUCK RACING HIGHLIGHTS
Chris Rini and CR Racing honored at EOPM banquet
(2-17-2014) KING, NC – The 2013 racing season wasn't the best for Chris Rini and CR Racing. The CR Racing team missed a lot of races due to an awful nitrous explosion at Virginia Motorsports Park racing in the Extreme Outlaw Pro Mod (EOPM) series. This sidelined the CR Racing team for several race
Stuart Williams EOPM Founder
Please keep Stuart Williams in your prayers. he is putting up a good fight but he is also getting weaker everyday. He wants us to stay strong and Be The Best Of The Best! God Bless You Stuart
Chris Rini Wins Extreme Outlaw CV Shootout
Chris Rini Wins Extreme Outlaw CV Shootout Race and Runner-Up at Super Chevy Show Race at Rockingham Dragway. # 2 Qualifier, Chris Rini, Carmel, N.Y., 1969 Chevrolet Camaro, 3.857, 190.78 mph