Owner, Charlie Buck has been involved with producing powerful race engines for 30 years. Buck Racing Engines has been in existence for 16 years on it's own with various championships and milestone accomplishments respectively. Our great staff with unparalleled know how and dedication to precision horsepower goes far into the racing future! Please take a few minutes and browse our website to learn more about what we produce.
- May 17, 2015 Results: Greg Patillo Sr. wins King of the Street Burn in Pageland, SC. Jay Cox Runner up of the EOPM Super Chevy at Virginia Motorsports Park. John Vergotz Jr. wins at Thompson Dragway in Thompson, Ohio
- John Benoit, won in Pro Mod at Palm Beach, FL on May 9, 2015
- PDRA Cajun Nationals at Shreveport, LA, Jay Cox, Number 1 Qualifier
- MXI/MAGNAFLUX TOP SPORTSMAN AT VMP Number 1 Qualifier, Michael Kaufman, Woodcliff Lake, N.J., '67 Corvette, 6.491 seconds, 213.33 mph
- Jay Cox was #1 Qualifier at PDRA in Rockingham, NC 04-11-2015
- John Benoit was #1 qualifier NMCA Bradenton, FL
WELCOME TO BUCK RACING
BUCK RACING HIGHLIGHTS
Dave Roemer Wins in Norwalk
Dave Roemer wins Best Appearing Crew at the Summit Motorsports Park Norwalk, Ohio
Chris Rini Wins EOPM
Chris Rini wins EOPM race at VIrginia Motorsports Park in Dinwiddie, VA. 04-04-2015
Fast Frank Wins Points Championship
October 25, 2014; Killer Instinct Racing, Fast Frank Cersosimo #1 Qualifier (3.88 ET @ 193.54 MPH), Runner-Up and Won the 2014 Pro Mod Heads Up Madness Points Championship at Bradenton, FL.