Owner, Charlie Buck has been involved with producing powerful race engines for 30 years. Buck Racing Engines has been in existence for 16 years on it's own with various championships and milestone accomplishments respectively. Our great staff with unparalleled know how and dedication to precision horsepower goes far into the racing future! Please take a few minutes and browse our website to learn more about what we produce.
- John Vergotz, Winner at Thompson Dragway and Pro Modified Track Champion
- Howie Adams was the Winner at Sunday's $15,000 Mini Million Race at Piedmont Dragway
- Matt Smith & Scotty Pollacheck were both Semi-Finalist at NHRA Dallas Fall Nationals
- Chris Rini, Runner-Up at Big Dog Thursday, Sept 4, 2014
- July 13, 2014; John Prime wins Top Sportsman at Super Chevy Show in Maple Grove, PA. Driving his 1968 Camaro, .007 RT, 6.784 ET @ 204.85 MPH
- Tyson & Mike Fabish won NHRA Top Dragster at Norwalk, OH July 6, 2014
WELCOME TO BUCK RACING
BUCK RACING HIGHLIGHTS
EOPM at Atlanta Dragway
Chris Rini, Winner and Charles Carpenter, Runner-Up at the EOPM and NOPI nationals Race in Commerce, GA September 20, 2014
Kenny Page to GET WELL SOON!!! Wishing you a speedy Recovery....
Angie Smith wins her first Pro Stock Motorcycle race
Angie Smith secured the first Pro Stock Motorcycle victory of her career with a winning run of 6.905 at 191.89 on her Kandy Magazine Buell, defeating husband and teammate Matt Smith, whose NitroFish Buell slowed as it approached the finish line. “In this sport, I'll take it any way I can get it,"