Owner, Charlie Buck has been involved with producing powerful race engines for 30 years. Buck Racing Engines has been in existence for 16 years on it's own with various championships and milestone accomplishments respectively. Our great staff with unparalleled know how and dedication to precision horsepower goes far into the racing future! Please take a few minutes and browse our website to learn more about what we produce.
- July 13, 2014; John Prime wins Top Sportsman at Super Chevy Show in Maple Grove, PA. Driving his 1968 Camaro, .007 RT, 6.784 ET @ 204.85 MPH
- Tyson & Mike Fabish won NHRA Top Dragster at Norwalk, OH July 6, 2014
- Dan Hill won Top Sportsman class at NHRA Division 1 Race at Lebanon Valley Dragway West Lebanon, NY
- Results from May 24 and 25, 2014 John Vergotz Wins Quick 8 Thompson Dragway in Thompson, Ohio. Chaz Silance Runner up on Saturday and Won Sunday the Race at Rockingham Dragway, Rockingham, NC Robert Vogler Runner up at Rockingham Dragway Rockingham, NC Mike Kaufman Runner up at Maple Grove Dragway NHRA Division 1 PA Tyler Hard #1 Qualifier & Glen Teets #2 Qualifier at Maple Grove Dragway, PA
- Chris Rini and Buck Racing Engines gets a Big Dog Runner-Up on Thursday night, May 2 qualifying # 3 with a 3.88 ET. Jay Cox qualified # 8 with a 3.92 in Big Dog.
- 11-9-13, Congratulation to Chris Rini, the winner at the final Zplus Big Dog, at Piedmont Dragway, Julian, NC
WELCOME TO BUCK RACING
BUCK RACING HIGHLIGHTS
Kenny Page to GET WELL SOON!!! Wishing you a speedy Recovery....
Angie Smith wins her first Pro Stock Motorcycle race
Angie Smith secured the first Pro Stock Motorcycle victory of her career with a winning run of 6.905 at 191.89 on her Kandy Magazine Buell, defeating husband and teammate Matt Smith, whose NitroFish Buell slowed as it approached the finish line. “In this sport, I'll take it any way I can get it,"
CHRIS RINI WINS AGAIN
RINI CAPTURES HUGE $15,000 LUCAS OIL HOT ROD OIL PRO NITROUS SHOOTOUT WIN On June 21, 2014, Chris Rini won the highly anticipated Lucas Oil event at Piedmont Dragway, running a 3.85 ET @ 192 MPH in the final round.